Aoudad Hunting Package In The Eastern Cape Mountains Of South Africa 7 Days US$3,925

Thank you to everyone who booked one of these. These packages are now SOLD OUT for 2022. We only have 5 sheep available per year in this area so if you are interested to hunt one in amazing terrain for 2023, get in touch with us. Thank you for all the interest.

Bring it on (y) Kimber and I are looking forward to it:A Thumbs Up::A Thumbs Up::A Thumbs Up::D Beers:

Reactions: HRS
That's a great price on an African aoudad hunt...1/2 the price of a free range trophy aoudad hunt in TX. Your Tiny 10 hunts interest me. Could you PM info on that please?

That's a great price on an African aoudad hunt...1/2 the price of a free range trophy aoudad hunt in TX. Your Tiny 10 hunts interest me. Could you PM info on that please?
Thank you sir. I have sent you a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wioplex

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?