Another New Member

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome. Are you planning to hunt with bow or rifle? Consider a rifle as the spot and stalk hunting is incredible. You may get PH to spot and stalk with bow but most times you will be in a hide at a water hole.
Don

A little of both, hopefully. My 16yo daughter is looking for a couple of animals with her bow so I figure I may take mine along as well. I'll likely do an archery- only trip by myself in the future.
 
Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place and one that'll keep you from making Africa hunt rookie mistakes.
 
Hello Canebreak,

Khomas Highland Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to your hunting report.
For the future, we also offer spot and stalk archery hunting.

When you get a spare minute, have a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Looking forward to participating and learning here. I've been hunting for nearly 40 years and, Lord willing, I'm finally planning a trip to South Africa next year. I'm primarily a bowhunter but I don't mind reaching out there with a rifle if I need to. I just found the forum a couple of weeks ago and I think I'll fit in just fine.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,053
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top