Another Hurricane!

swashington

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Only 2 weeks from the big one last year and we are about to get hit again. This one looks weaker so far but with a ton of surge and rain fall. Wish us luck and appreciate some prayers.

I’m up in central Ga. I’ve been taking care of my preps all morning. We shouldn’t see anything other than a bunch of rain.

Stay safe down there!!

KIDS IN NAPLES, FL. REPORT ALL IS GOOD.

Good luck to all over there in FL. Just finished getting all the mess around here cleaned up and hauled off.

Good Luck to those in its path.
I just finished clean up yesterday from one hit us.

Looks like the Savanana, GA to Charleston, SC area is going to get about 15-20 inches of rain.

Precipitation Forecast: Total over Next Five Days (Courtesy of NOAA)

1722801049099.png

I wish we could get a big rain here on the west coast. All we’ve got is day after day of 100+ high temps, dry as hell and the Park Fire is now well over 400,000 acres. Big rain would be welcomed out here right now.

We have the means to build hundreds of reservoirs and pipe water from these super soakers west. Just as we currently move water and oil.

That’s a real infrastructure project people could get behind.

We spent trillions on phony “infrastructure” slush funds for the politicians donors over several decades . While China builds water pipelines.

We have the means to build hundreds of reservoirs and pipe water from these super soakers west. Just as we currently move water and oil.

That’s a real infrastructure project people could get behind.
California has not built a reservoir since the 1970’s. Meanwhile, our population has doubled. Terrible public policy.

I’ve suggested for a long time that our ultimate water solution is a pipeline running from the Columbia River to California, using Interstate 5 as the route. It makes too much sense to ever happen.

Looks like it is going to come right over my house in South Central GA. Calling for lots of rain. Winds shouldn’t be too bad. The problem is the ground is already saturated from a wet summer so it won’t take too much to blow over some trees by the roots. Been getting prepped all day. Chain saws are gassed up and sharpened. Vehicles are gassed up. Bottled waters is iced down and ready to go. Y’all that are expected to get any weather from Debby, stay safe and we will see y’all on the other side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AltaSchurr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available