Another 404 Jeffery thread

Thanks Von for the education. Good point on the big bore bullet things can even out.
 
Have a Doumoulin in 308 norma magnum a beautiful rifle with English style and quality ...a lucky find you have there Sir
 
What do you think of the 308 Norma magnum?
Absolutely love it getting brass was a pain however secured some factory ammo recently being a Doumoulin accuracy is everything one would expect and with a little effort on the reloading I am getting .5 to .75 moa when the mk1 human does his bit it came with a supressor so gentle on the ears and shoulder ....

Have not hunted with it as the 8mm rem mag does everything for me that I need from 150gr for springbok thru to 250gr for cape buff cows ........
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,332
Members
170,550
Latest member
ArmandoHig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top