Ammo supplier

Nutterman

AH member
Joined
Apr 14, 2024
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Has anyone bought anything from Rains Ammo and Gun Shop?
According to their website, they have hard to find ammo at low prices. Just wondering if they’re legit.
 
I have not. Beware, it absolutely looks like a scam.
Has anyone bought anything from Rains Ammo and Gun Shop?
According to their website, they have hard to find ammo at low prices. Just wondering if they’re legit
 
Go ahead and cross the road. They'll stop for you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,718
Members
168,989
Latest member
Robin Gratz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top