Ammo pouch, belts and culling belts

I didn’t ask for Buffalo head. And could have done without it

Looks like nice stuff, please send photos when it arrives. I love Murray Custom leather, but always looking for an excuse to buy more hunting stuff.

I didn’t ask for Buffalo head. And could have done without it
How many times are you going to be using a 500/416 for groundhogs? I think the buffalo is just fine for the intended purpose.

It's a beautiful belt. My only criticism (it's a minor one) is that I'd like a little more room to put a knife sheath on it vs having the cartridges spaced the way they are.

Yeah a knife would have to be carried at 3&9 or 5&7 the 6 would be covered by the buckle

wanted to bring this post back up. looking to buy a cartridge belt for 470 DR for buff. both this and the murray belts look amazing! hoping for some more feedback after owning for a year?

richard

Just bought a belt with leopard buckle from them. Thanks!!!

They do look very nice. And I haven't done a lot of comparison shopping, but the prices seem very reasonable. I imagine shipping probably negates that. But I also will be very interested to hear your thoughts.
I like the uniqueness of the leopard buckle belt with yellow stitching. I customized the words. Cost of belt $55 US. Shipping $68. Uniqueness counts big with me!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelbaGold7

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.