American Hunting Rifles

Martin77

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Wayne Jacobson has done it again! I received my second rifle from him today and it’s a beauty! I can’t express enough how happy I am with the work he and his team does!
IMG_2133.JPG

i wouldnt change a thing!
its a beauty!
congrats on latest acquisition!

This is a Model 70 30-06. No test targets yet. My range has closed down until this mess clears up. I might go to my friends ranch this weekend to shoot it a bit.

I’ve not used a public range in a long time. Every time I did there was at least one nut mucking it up for everyone else.

Today South Carolina closed all public ranges. Not sure I agree with this one. Open air ranges with well-spaced shooting benches and a rarity of patrons making out with adjacent shooters.

Wayne Jacobson has done it again! I received my second rifle from him today and it’s a beauty! I can’t express enough how happy I am with the work he and his team does! View attachment 336989

He truly makes beautiful and accurate rifles. Congrats!

Congrats!!

Wow that’s nice!

What is the stock made of!

He sure turns out some handsome looking rifles.

Looks great!

Very nice rifle! You must be thrilled.

Wayne should publish that he does M70 work. When I got my last rifle, I talked to him like 3 times...always about CZ’s. I probably would have sent him my M70 to work on.

In the end, Dennis Olson built my M70 and it came out well enough I want him to re arreo another M70 project!

Very nice rifle! You must be thrilled.

Wayne should publish that he does M70 work. When I got my last rifle, I talked to him like 3 times...always about CZ’s. I probably would have sent him my M70 to work on.

In the end, Dennis Olson built my M70 and it came out well enough I want him to re arreo another M70 project!

I thought he only worked on the CZ too but I was on here and someone mentioned he did M70’s as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalWhitesi

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?