Am I the only weirdo?

@geoff rath
A 3 pound hickory pick handle is a very effective deterrent. Especially when 6 foot 6 and 115kg of pissed off person standing in just a pair of jocks with said handle facing them.
They sort of think twice.
Bob
I have a couple of sticks behind the door.:W Ar15:
20230913_210434.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,075
Members
169,100
Latest member
CarmonBrys
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top