AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, South Africa
Not having been shot at in twenty years has certainly made a walk in the woods here in Alberta much more interesting.
Not sure how this policy will play out.

Nice, BC closes Grizzly hunting and Alberta reopens it

Nice, BC closes Grizzly hunting and Alberta reopens it
Took twenty years and a bunch of injured and dead people.

Go figure other politicians refusing to learn from other politicians whom have learned from their own mistakes.
Took twenty years and a bunch of injured and dead people.
As BRICKBURN quite possibly knows, it was the tree huggers and bunny lovers that passed the ban in BC

As BRICKBURN quite possibly knows, it was the tree huggers and bunny lovers that passed the ban in BC
Of course. It sure was not a conservationist.

I would guess you would have to drive fairly far north of Calgary, as Banff/Yoho/Jasper NP’s take up a great portion of the mountainous areas East Northeast from Calgary.

There are Grizzly bears within a half hour drive of Calgary. No GB east, they would have to be west.
There is plenty of ground for Grizzlies up and down the entire western side of Alberta outside of parks.

Who knows, with a change of Government, maybe they'll also open up to visiting handgun hunters. Then again, I'm not holding out much hope.

That's the best laugh that I have had all day.

Who knows, with a change of Government, maybe they'll also open up to visiting handgun hunters. Then again, I'm not holding out much hope.

That’s never going to happen! Funny thing is, my grandfather could order a handgun from the sears catalog in Canada, and I got my first deer rifle in the mail. Times have changed, and not for the better.

That’s never going to happen! Funny thing is, my grandfather could order a handgun from the sears catalog in Canada, and I got my first deer rifle in the mail. Times have changed, and not for the better.
We used to be able to do that here in the US.

Remember how Lee Harvey Oswald got his rifle that was used to kill Kennedy? Mail order firearms quickly ended after that one.

Go figure other politicians refusing to learn from other politicians whom have learned from their own mistakes.
Bc now kills more grizzlies for animal control annually than they did in the last 10 years of LEh hunting. Easy to google Bella Coola grizzly problems etc. Alas, a political decision.

We used to be able to do that here in the US.

Remember how Lee Harvey Oswald got his rifle that was used to kill Kennedy? Mail order firearms quickly ended after that one.

Back the I received 3 or 4 catalogs a month in the mail advertising firearms for sale. Unfortunately, I was to young to legally order any of them. Two of the catalogs were strictly black powder firearms. Still pissed that I couldn''t get that complete dueling pistol set.

A couple of years before I was of legal age to order firearms the catalogs quite coming and all of those gorgeous guns were replaced by "Plain Jane" run of the mill factory guns.

I get rifles delivered to my door all the time through Canada post all the time!

Or I’ll pick them up at my local drugstore which sometimes holds parcels and walk out with the box under my arm.

I get rifles delivered to my door all the time through Canada post all the time!

Or I’ll pick them up at my local drugstore which sometimes holds parcels and walk out with the box under my arm.
I do same, although to ship one and be totally legal you need a business to ship. Easy to get and receive sales on shipping.

MB

Does anyone here have experience with inland grizzly’s and the best way to hunt them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeonoreMos

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well