Airtags

They saved my day! Delta in Jacksonville decided to not load my rifled on the plane. Showed the gate agent my rifles were still up front, he did everything in his power to get them on the plane. Well worth the money!
@Rem280 that must have been one interesting discussion. I’m interested to know who you talked to that your bags were not on the plane ie crew on the plane or as you said crew at the gate as your boarding? Here they often are still loading the plane as your getting seated, so trying to tell them “hey me bags aren’t on“ will be a tough sell on some airlines :( sounds like you found a good one. Some are just there to eat there lunch:mad:

@Rem280 that must have been one interesting discussion. I’m interested to know who you talked to that your bags were not on the plane ie crew on the plane or as you said crew at the gate as your boarding? Here they often are still loading the plane as your getting seated, so trying to tell them “hey me bags aren’t on“ will be a tough sell on some airlines :( sounds like you found a good one. Some are just there to eat there lunch:mad:
I went up to the gate agent. Explained my situation and what my airtags showed. Considering my rifles had not moved in hours I was concerned. The gentleman could confirm with Delta's system the rifles had not moved either. He started calling various people and made a miracle happen. Yes I was very lucky getting a good person to help.

I've decided to use Tile for my trips in the states when I get out of hospital next month. I will also use on my trip home to Thailand where there will be 2 change of planes. If they work I'll use next year for trip to Africa. I've never forgotten how lucky I was. Plane stop in Dallas on my way to Houston from NM. Everybody deplane for cleaning etc. both front exit doors open and as I was in line I looked out the other door and there went my seabag. Thankfully the lady there understood, I had my service revolver and off duty .45 in there, and got it promptly replaced. Pre 9/11 and things were very different back then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertaNilk

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.