Air tix Denver to Windhoek, how to get best deal?

Safari Tom

Reaction score
When I started planning the trip tix were $1100 for my son and I,

i want to fly the direct flight Den to Frankfurt then Frankfurt to Windhoek
if i book separate Denver to Frankfurt is about $500
Frankfurt to Windhoek $1000-1100

when it is booked as one ticket it turns to $2800

that is thru orbitz

any suggestions on how to get a good price to Windhoek from Denver?

Check with TWG. There always intricacies that they know about that no one else does. You really want everything on one ticket for many reasons. It is tough working through all the flight options. I do lots of research but in the end I rely on TWG to book it.

There are several companies that specialize in Safari travel (TWG @TRAVEL EXPRESS, Gracy Travel). I wouldn't even attempt to book my flights for a safari without one, Especially during the current COVID travel environment. Having a professional travel agency on your side if travel get jacked up is priceless. Recommend you contact one of these agency's.

I flew in November 2021 on a flight booked in September for roughly $1300. Jennifer @TRAVEL EXPRESS handled the planning. Flew United to Dulles, Dulles to Ethiopia,with less than 75 min in Ethiopia and into Windhoek. Fastest trip to Windhoek she could find at a reasonable price considering the short nature of the planning! Jennifer took great care of me. Ethiopian air flies 787 Dreamliner. Total travel time one way was under 23 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteMc

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]