AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime NRA member, Lifetime SCI Member
I had Wayne at AHR build this rifle last year. This is a custom build and NOT an AHR upgrade.

THE RIFLE IS NEW AND UNFIRED BY ME.

The build started in February and I took delivery in November 2023. It is topped with a Leupold VX6 1-6x24 FireDot that was purchased from @Mark Biggerstaff. Attached is the build sheet for all specifics. It does have engraved floor plate, bolt knob, and trap door grip cap.
14.5 LOP

I have more than 200 pieces of brass, 300 or more (Swift, Hornady) bullets, Redding dies, Lee crimp die as well.

I have a lot of money invested in this build.

I am Interested in trades for a 375/416 Rigby pair Ruger RSM or double rifles.

IMG_7186.jpeg

IMG_0221.jpeg

IMG_0222.jpeg

IMG_0215.jpeg

IMG_9707.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9707.jpeg
    IMG_9707.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 333
Last edited by a moderator:
What a rifle! I’m surprised you fell out of love so quickly!

That is a wonderful looking rifle in a classic African cartridge. Best of luck getting it sold or traded.

Do I understand correctly that you want to swap for a pair of RSMs, one in .375 HH and one in .416 Rigby?

If it is for just one 375 rsm and one 416 rsm it would have gone by now. Not so. I know he has lot more invested in it.
Krish
This is correct. Would have to be the two rifles plus cash.

I am well versed in the value of RSMs. Have owned many, still own a .416 and a .404J converted from a .375 HH, (and the little brother Express in .300 Win Mag. BUT IMO, for the past two years or so, they are greatly overpriced. But this gorgeous custom .404....What is it currently worth, as I have no idea.

I am well versed in the value of RSMs. Have owned many, still own a .416 and a .404J converted from a .375 HH, (and the little brother Express in .300 Win Mag. BUT IMO, for the past two years or so, they are greatly overpriced. But this gorgeous custom .404....What is it currently worth, as I have no idea.
May be a good idea to ask AHR as to what it would cost to build one from scratch like this one. And what the wait time is. It is as easy as finding spot price for Gold.
Krish

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ToneyU2469

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better