HORNADY 375 RUGER 300GR DGS (4) $75 PER BOX
HORNADY 404 JEFFERY 400GR DGS (3) $130 PER BOX
HORNADY 404 JEFFERY 400GR DGX (5) $130 PER BOX
BARNES 416 REM MAG 400GR TSX (5) $114 PER BOX

AS ALWAYS, NO SALES TAX OUT OF STATE, PAY SHIPPING

PM OR CALL ME IT YOU WANT ANY

MARK

Hi All!
I want to thank all of you for your support over the last 2 years here on AH!
It is was sad news that I wanted to let you know we will not be renewing our sponsorship on AH in September. This is primarily due to the current economy and continued health issues. I can not devote the time to our AH threads needed between normal work, health issues and family obligations.
It has been a pleasure meeting and talking with each and everyone of you. I will still be around personally and continue to help where I can.

Thank you all.

Mark

Hi All!
It is was sad news that I wanted to let you know we will not be renewing our sponsorship on AH in September. This is primarily due to the current economy and continued health issues. I can not devote the time to our AH threads needed between normal work, health issues and family obligations.
It has been a pleasure meeting and talking with each and everyone of you. I will still be around personally and continue to help where I can.

Thank you all.

Mark
Sorry to hear Mark. Your work threads will be missed. I for one really appreciate everything you've brought to the site professionally and your wonderful support with AH specials and very generous door prises. Still lolling forward to seeing you on here personally and here's wishing you all the best in the future.

Looking forward to visiting the shop in a few days;)

Hi All!

Thank you all.

Mark

Mark, Sorry to hear that R&M will no longer be a sponsor. I am glad that you personally will still be around to offer your knowledge and support to the AH community. It has been a pleasure to interact with you and R&M these past few years and I really appreciated the deals you offered to the AH community and the knowledge to provided to me personally and the the AH site in general. I have purchased many items from you personally and from R&M and you have always been more than fair and honest in those transactions.

Bill

While I completely understand why this had to be the case, it is certainly a bummer. Mark is one of the good guys for sure. I’ve done several deals with Mark personally and have purchased quite a bit from R&M and in all transactions Mark has gone out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly. Appreciate all you have done for AH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamakatoo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with