AH Introductory Special: Cape Buffalo Bull, Warthog & Nyala Hunt South Africa

Fabulous nyala !!

Another warthog we just hunted. Jozini Dam is in the background.
warthog6.jpg

Wow...great pigs. Beautiful looking country.

Conrad, how large is your buffalo population? Are they self sustaining herds? Also, I understand that there is no size limit, but what size trophy can a hunter expect from this hunt?

Conrad, how large is your buffalo population? Are they self sustaining herds? Also, I understand that there is no size limit, but what size trophy can a hunter expect from this hunt?
Hello YHC,
Thank you for the questions. There are between 150-200 on the property where we are hosting this special and they are self sustaining. Hunters can expect to see mature and immature bulls, cows, and calves. A reasonable expectation is a mature, hard bossed bull between 36-42” but there are some bigger. The vegetation is very thick which allows us to get in close for a proper hunt but gives them plenty of areas to hide also. Thanks again for the inquiry and let me know if you would like any additional information.
Conrad

Thank you for all of the interest we have received so far on this special. All PMs have been responded to and it has been great getting to know a few members! We still have a couple of these hunts remaining so let me know if you would like to discuss in more detail.
Thanks,
Conrad

We have had a busy August and first part of September. Most of our hunters have been after plains game, so I thought I would post a pictures of a warthog and nyala we recently hunted.
Nyala blur.jpg

Warthog with Jozini.jpeg

Also a picture of an old bull we came across while hunting.
Mpeti bull.jpg

We have a few open weeks in 2025 so we can do a couple more of these hunts for 2025. If you are interested, please let me know and we can set up a time to talk.
Conrad
Mpeti bull 2.jpg

Could you substitute something else for the warthog? Maybe bushbuck or springbuck?

Hello Ruraldoc,
Thank you for the inquiry. We would have to drive quite a ways to hunt springbuck (we are located in KwaZulu-Natal) but we do have bushbuck at the concession where this special will take place. There would be a price adjustment to substitute the bushbuck and I can provide a quote, if you would like. I could substitute an impala for the warthog if that interests you.
Conrad

Great pics. Looking forward to next year with you guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehekheimhsish75

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?