AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.mpetisafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
WRSA, PHASA
Mpeti Safaris Outfitter would like to offer an introductory special to the AH Community for cape buffalo, warthog, and nyala. This package includes 7 nights at our lodge in KwaZulu-Natal hunting 1x1 for these trophies. Pick up will be from the Johannesburg or Durban airport. The price for this package is $10,900 and is good for the remainder of 2024 and 2025. A limited number of these packages are available.

This package includes:
- 1 Cape Buffalo Bull (no size limit)
- 1 Warthog
- 1 Nyala
- Free Observer
- Daily rate for 1 hunter and one observer for 7 nights
- Half day tiger fishing on Jozini Dam for both the hunter and observer
- Road transportation, meals, accommodation, full catering, alcohol in moderation, and laundry services
- Services of a professional hunter, trackers and skinners, and the use of the hunting vehicle
- Field preparation and delivery of trophies to the designated shipping agent or local taxidermist
-15 % Government Tax (Value Added Tax)

The following items are excluded:
- Any animal species not specified above
- All air transport
- Air freight, packing, dipping, documentation and shipping fees for trophies
- Gratuities, personal expenses, and phone calls
- Additional day trips or excursions
- Accommodation and transportation before or after the contracted safari

Additional animals and/or days can be added per the price list on our website. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or if you would like to discuss this offer in more detail.

Thank you,
Conrad Fick
Mpeti Buffalo.jpg

That is an amazing offer, if I wasn’t booked for a hunt next year I would jump all over this!
Good luck.

Heck of a good offer.
How large is the property?

Welcome to the forum. Can you share some photos of what has been taken there in the last year and the facilities?

Please tell us a bit more about the property. I have plans to be in RSA in 2025 and could be persuaded to visit KZN.
Many of us travel with wives, can you tell us what the wives could be expected for them.
Thanks much.

That is a very generous offer! What do you think the odds of bagging all animals are?

Also are your areas set up for bowhunting? If so are there specific bowhunting only areas?

Thanks again

Heck of a good offer.
How large is the property?
This hunt will occur on our 12,000 acre concession where our lodge is located. The concession is adjacent to the Pongola Nature Reserve and Jozini Dam.

Welcome to the forum. Can you share some photos of what has been taken there in the last year and the facilities?
Below are several buffalo that have been taken this year and pictures of our lodge. If interested, I can provide additional pictures or there are more on our website at https://www.mpetisafaris.co.za/.

Bow and buffalo.jpeg
Conrad and Mpeti buffalo.jpeg
Buffalo skull.jpg
Lodge.jpg
Chalet.jpeg
Outside of chalet.jpeg

Please tell us a bit more about the property. I have plans to be in RSA in 2025 and could be persuaded to visit KZN.
Many of us travel with wives, can you tell us what the wives could be expected for them.
Thanks much.
Our lodge is located on a 12,000-acre private concession that adjoins the Pongola Nature Reserve and Jozini Dam. The terrain consists of thick vegetation with rolling hills that flatten as you approach the reservoir. In addition to plains game, the Pongola Nature Reserve is home to four of the big five (no lions) as well as hippos and crocodiles. Our location also allows us to provide numerous day/side trips including game drives, spa facilities, a boat cruise on Jozini, etc. Sodwanna Bay and St. Lucia are approximately 2 hours away where there are opportunities for hiking, scuba diving, snorkeling, saltwater fishing, and touring Isimangaliso wetland park.

This offer checks a lot of blocks!

That is a very generous offer! What do you think the odds of bagging all animals are?

Also are your areas set up for bowhunting? If so are there specific bowhunting only areas?

Thanks again
Yes, we can hunt these animals with a bow either via spot and stalk or from hides on water holes. There are no specific bowhunting areas, however. While it is hunting and nothing is guaranteed, you could anticipate encountering all three animals everyday if you were hunting via spot and stalk.

Now that's the offer I requested upon your arrival :ROFLMAO: . No doubt someone will be along soon to snatch it up !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MavisKessl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?