AH Get Together Dinner In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have one cancelation if anyone is looking for one admission. You can PM me.

ticket has been spoken for

I was just notified that two of my guests will not be able to attend the dinner. So, if anyone is interested in one or both spots, please PM me.

My 2 extra tickets have been sold.

It was great to meet the members who attended the dinner at Gilley's. There is nothing like putting a face on a familiar username.

Encore merci Jérôme d'avoir organisé la soirée.

Cheers!

What a great time we had last night! Thanks Jerome for putting on this event.

C70116D7-AAD1-4B79-844F-C532C9E1ED90.jpeg
C986AC80-A7FF-4D30-B22C-D211D7D8DFA6.jpeg
4F9D5AC9-4E6E-4BE5-88B8-6262FF6DA3A3.jpeg
B1B5FAF0-3D99-4421-8E1D-B914E5FB2F67.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great night visiting with old friends and making new ones.
Thanks again to @PHOENIX PHIL for getting everyone together each year and Jerome @AfricaHunting.com for having this great site to connect all of us.

Glad to see it all went well and everyone had a good time. cant wait to see more pics

I had a good time, BSing and making new friends. Many thanks, Mark!

What a fun night and great turnout this year! Thanks for the great conversation, stories, and laughs everyone shared with me! Cannot wait until next year already!!

My daughter was my plus 1 and we both had a great time. I wish I had gotten off my butt and mingled more so I could have met more of you than I did, but we were sitting with Allan from Trophy Shippers and he was keeping us entertained. He was also mentoring me on how to cook meat in my new Treager that I received from my wife and daughters from Christmas.
Already looking forward to 2024's get together.

My daughter was my plus 1 and we both had a great time. I wish I had gotten off my butt and mingled more so I could have met more of you than I did, but we were sitting with Allan from Trophy Shippers and he was keeping us entertained. He was also mentoring me on how to cook meat in my new Treager that I received from my wife and daughters from Christmas.
Already looking forward to 2024's get together.

Enjoyed talking to you Dee, and enjoy the Traeger, they’re awesome.

I had a great time catching up with friends at the dinner. Unfortunately there wasn't enough time to get around to everyone. Hopefully next year.

Regarding DSC, I had a problem Saturday. Don Jr. just kept following me around. I finally gave him the slip in the Westley Richards booth by sneaking across a couple isles to the Ruger booth. If it happens again next year, I may need some help from one of you Texas attorneys in getting a restraining order. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotLeinad

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt