African Hunting Safari For Two

There is no free lunch, with the donated hunts. The free hunt cost is amortized in the cost of the sold hunts. The outfitter know what he needs to make over the entire season.

There is no free lunch, with the donated hunts. The free hunt cost is amortized in the cost of the sold hunts. The outfitter know what he needs to make over the entire season.

That is a truth best case scenario. The rule of economics: "no cost is incurred that is not passed on to the customers". We hope that donations are averaged and come out of the profit margin of all paying customers. That's the best case scenario.

Worst case scenario is that no cost was incurred by the donor OR that all costs are plotted to be covered by the fees l, upcharges and incidentals of the actual single customer.

I had this happen once, a free hunt that was not free at all. Every single person at the camp had "won" a free hunt. The sporting good store in town said as we walked in "don't tell me, you won a free hunt!". Harr har. Don't ever book a hunt with Bob McConnell, cast and blast lodge, or horseshoe hill Outfitters without doing a search first. I can provide a hue list of angry past clients. I digress..but that is the potential problem.

Back to topic, has anyone offered any price to acquire the hunt from the original author? There is some strong praise for the outfitter so surely someone will put their money where their mouth is and acquire the hunt for something?

Why not start a bid and see how high it will go amongst friends and past clients of the outfitter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FriedaL654

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well