African Black Buck

Reminds me of when I was in a western style steakhouse, and they had a Black Wildebeest on the wall.

Somebody probably thought it was a Buffalo…which is still incorrect as we have bison.
Bison =Buffalo =Wildebeest ??

Who gnu? :E Shrug:
they call 'em the poor man's buffalo! lol
it leaves enough for dinner under Bidenomics!!! lol

It makes non-hunters or the proud few hunters that voted Dem continue to look like idiots. That's about it. ;) I would venture to guess that 0% of people on here had anything to do with it, excepting bringing it to our collective attention, which IS funny as hell! ;) Idiots maybe, but neither true hunters, non-Dems or anything of the sort. THINK about it...-The Other Daryll
Moreover, i'd conclude that Biden-Harris make ALL dems look like f'n IDIOTS. ;) A much higher concern!

Reminds me of when I was in a western style steakhouse, and they had a Black Wildebeest on the wall.

Somebody probably thought it was a Buffalo…which is still incorrect as we have bison.
Bison =Buffalo =Wildebeest ??

Who gnu? :E Shrug:
If I knew what the gnu knew, I’d know. If the gnu knew nothing gnu, neither would I. :E Shrug:

it might be the slightly heavy pour of bourbon this evening...but I'm laughing out loud. I love it. That Eland is...Special!

When Safari hunting on other planets becomes possible, I'm going to get one of those Eland from Uranus.

this is fit for "on a lighter note!!" LOL i once heard a guy from NOLA, hunting the TX hill country say...."I didn't even know what a Ma-Floon was (and he went on and on)...it was a riot listening to him! Perhaps the animals have gotten the species reassignment green card memo from the Disney school of nature?
We do talk different in south Louisiana. I understood what he said ;) I heard Mouflon :)
To the OP, is that the lesser red eland? ;)
this is fit for "on a lighter note!!" LOL i once heard a guy from NOLA, hunting the TX hill country say...."I didn't even know what a Ma-Floon was (and he went on and on)...it was a riot listening to him! Perhaps the animals have gotten the species reassignment green card memo from the Disney school of nature?

Does it count toward the eland slam or the east cape spiral horn slam or the beest slam?! I hope It is at least good for a laugh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TyroneCaza

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe