AfricaHunting.com Under Attack

Troll hunting season is OPEN! :P Cowboy:

Hey now... You say troll season is open, but I'm having the following issues with hunting them!

1. With the report button I can only shoot one troll every 30 seconds, even though there are enough around to shoot a double
  2. One of you guys is getting to some before I can even click the report button, causing an error!
I just don't see how this is fair....:A Bonk::A Outta:

Sorry, couldn't resist! :)

I just don't see how this is fair....:A Bonk::A Outta:

You should see what happens when the guys with the big guns try and delete the same spammer simultaneously. :E Pissed:

Last edited:
the facebook thing is way bigger than i could have imagined . i was out this evening and was talking to 2 women and africa came up, and worked its way around to a name and shame thing that is going on where people on face book find people who have shot animals and put them on "name and shame" part of it.......and guess what the first one she mentioned .........was a woman lying next to a giraffe she had shot......talked to her, and after a bit of working on comparisons that she understood and brought up herself, ie she dives and said in a certain place lion fish are eating all the small fry of other fish, and they need to be brought down to a sustainable level, and i told her about sustainable use and nothing goes to waste she was more understanding, and that was not too long a discussion. so she was one that has seen this on facebook, and was how can you do that? but with rational discussion both ways came to understand a in a small way how hunting helps in the conservation in the big picture .....

but with rational discussion both ways came to understand a in a small way how hunting helps in the conservation in the big picture

Key word being rational. The ones that are you can reason with. The others though... And yes, rational has to be both ways!

You want to know what's interesting??? How angry some of these people hitting the site with their ugly messages are getting with the fact that they are being eliminated. The emails I'm getting are so ridiculous because they are not getting reaction and therefore satisfaction… Thank you to everyone for not giving them what they want!

Got a bit carried away on the Ian Gibson thread the other day, and promised to shoot an animal for every malicious post. Fortunately Brickburn (I assume) got rid of those along with those which proved the reaction. I will try to be more mature in the future (but will likely try for extra animals anyway!).

The largest caliber on my desk...... A 2.25 Magic Bullet.

Penetration on Trolls and Spammers is always a clean pass through and weight retention is perfect 100%.

Apple_magic_mouse.jpg

Can we get a trophy picture? Excellent!

If he lies down next to it I'm going to be upset!!! :)

You want to know what's interesting??? How angry some of these people hitting the site with their ugly messages are getting with the fact that they are being eliminated. The emails I'm getting are so ridiculous because they are not getting reaction and therefore satisfaction… Thank you to everyone for not giving them what they want!

If you think about it this really isn't too shocking. Their entire way of thinking is based on pure emotion and almost zero fact. It really is sad.

jeez overnight the trolls have been busy! some of the most disgusting things are being tacked onto a thread posted to pay respect to the dead and his family. this just goes to prove that the anti-hunting crowd are the real monsters!

-matt

The astounding amount of traffic from "guests" is propelling AH to the top of Google. (not that it was not already there)
These people do not comprehend their positive impact on promoting hunting.

Glad they don't get it! Keep zinging them Brickburn.

What is the trophy harvest fee on Liberal trolls these days.:S Troll: Can we shoot them for free like Baboon's and Jackyl's.
:W Cal 50:

Jerome, you run a tight ship......
Not like other sites....
I need to put on my hip booth just To read it....
Great job....

Maybe my head was in the sand, but I din't recall this outpouring of vitriol in other similar instances Owain Lewis for example). These people seem to have changed their tactics. To celebrate the death of any human being, let alone one of the standing and character of Ian, is very disturbing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay A Huminsky

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg