Africa Themed Art

rinehart0050

AH legend
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
4,842
Media
432
Articles
6
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
2
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Cameroon, Austria, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, South Africa; USA
Hi all. I happened to stumble across the artwork of Juan Bosco on Etsy. He's got lots of african-themed water color paintings. You can get both prints and originals- originals often under $100! I'm not affiliated with this guy at all, just liked his work.

Might be some nice stuff to add to a trophy room.

Here's his shop over at Etsy...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/JuanBosco

Here's a sampling-

il_570xN.775417647_7fzj.jpg
il_570xN.763612638_dy5d.jpg
il_570xN.762296429_41ac.jpg
il_570xN.765196554_cuva.jpg
il_570xN.920582648_rbph.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very talented indeed, thanks for sharing this.
 
Thanks for sharing
 
That's a great tip. Thanks
 
Good looking stuff!
 
They are very well done in particular the Buff.
 
Very nicely done.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,285
Messages
1,570,641
Members
168,922
Latest member
.416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top