Africa booked!!

Buff,
Eland,
Kudu,
Warthog

At this stage ;)
Buff out of the gate - nice, Marius has some well managed & rarely tapped Nyala properties … just a thought.

Happy Trails

You will not be disappointed…..you have chosen very well. I was not back for two weeks from my first trip with KMG, when I booked again for 24.

Congratz You will have a great time, the KMG team will take very good care of you.

It's a way off yet but 2024 cant come soon enough, my first African hunt booked with Marius and the team @ KMG Safaris.(y) I'll be sure to reach out to the collective wealth of knowledge within this community for advice as required.
Congratulations! Very excited for you! Do you know whereabouts the buff hunt will take place?

Congratulations @425SCHADE enjoy the anticipation and planning!

You've chosen wisely in KMG and will be well looked after, while working hard for proper mature trophies. I look forward to following along.

Congratulations @425SCHADE enjoy the anticipation and planning!

You've chosen wisely in KMG and will be well looked after, while working hard for proper mature trophies. I look forward to following along.
Cheers Tim, with so many outfitters and guides to choose from recommendations and positive reviews are a must. The recent report from yourself & Mark was the ideal prompt to get it happening.

As someone who has just returned for the first time, I can tell you that it is all true, before you get on the plane you will already be thinking about going back.

enjoy the planning and preparation because this takes months and the hunt only last seconds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelvinaQua

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg