africa again

swampdonkey

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
sci,wild sheep,nra,local shooting club
i am a new member to this site.Even though I hunted zimbabwe,rsa,namibia in the past.I find this site useful in refreshing my memory in preparing to return this year to Namibia with new bride in tow.My wife booked the flights through Lori with Travel Express. Laniee was impressed with Lori setting up our flights within a day of contacting her.I had been using another well known agency for the past 18 years.After talking with Lori who also has hunting experience in Africa. I feel we made the right choice to switch.I will keep the forum posted on our traveling and hunting adventure.

Welcome to the forum swampdonkey.

nd

Hi Swamp donkey.
Welcome to AH. By your moniker (swamp donkey) I am going to assume that you love to hunt Moose. Where are you located or where do you hunt moose.
I too am returning to Africa this year. In fact I leave in 4 days.
Cheers, Mike

I'll be expecting to see some pictures on here after your trip Mike. Hope you have a good time.

Welcome to AH swampdonkey! Thanks for the kind words regarding the site. Namibia has received good rain this year, be prepared the animals are fit! Enjoy your time there with your wife.

Enjoy Namibia and good luck.

Swampdonkey,

Welcome to AH .

Happy hunting!!!!

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gene lawson

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles