Affordable Smallbore Westley Richards Take-Down Rifle

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
This lovely gun looks like a martini….but it’s not! It’s a miniature action built by Westley Richards in take down design. Chambered for the relatively powerful 300 Sherwood, a longer and stronger follower to 310 Cadet. Includes new brass. Brass and dies are easy to find and it’s easy to make your own brass from several pedestrian calibers if you prefer.

Nice adult full length stock. Steel butt plate. Good wood. Rear aperture sight needs to be better affixed. Metford rifled bore needs a good cleaning. (Happy to walk the buyer through the process)

$3800 and free shipping via FedEx to your FFL in the lower 48 States!

A rare gun at a reasonable price in a caliber that you can shoot. Perfect for varmints, predators, tiny 10, and range use.
IMG_0427.jpeg
IMG_0428.jpeg
IMG_0429.jpeg
IMG_0430.jpeg
IMG_0431.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg
IMG_0433.jpeg
IMG_0434.jpeg
IMG_0435.jpeg

IMG_0436.jpeg
IMG_0780.png
IMG_0779.png
IMG_0778.gif
IMG_0777.jpeg

Ahh, those are very nice. I've been looking for one off and on for years and I love the little rook rifles. Alas, I just bought another double but it's great to see one for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QSZAlanna0

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com