Addicts and Addiction

CZDiesel

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
United States
So there are many forms of the title! There is alcohol to drugs to gambling to gaming to collecting firearms, and yes hunting!

I just had an interesting talk with my PH…

I had told him I was grateful to have someone of his experience to keep everything under control and everyone safe on a Cow Elephant and Buffalo hunt! And that I was amazed that he could have both the blessing and curse in working in such a dangerous field!
He then told me that he “loved it!” And that “if I could hunt Buff and Elephant Cow every day I would!”, he said “you will see! It gets in your blood!”

So I’m a rookie going over!!! And I’ve had the fever for 20+ years but it’s now finally going to happen!

For those of you that have been across the pond and have seen, smelt, taken in the African stars at night, and hunted the most dangerous game in the world! Does it leave a hook in you? Does it make you want more and make you try to figure out how?
Does the first and the last adventure to Africa tugg at you for one more every day?

it’s actually more than a chemical addiction to many.

It’s in a hunters DNA. It’s an inexplicable pull that does not go away. You can ignore it and keep it at bay. But it does not go away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BurtonMack

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's