Added few more to the wall tonight!

BMD

AH enthusiast
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
355
Reaction score
748
Media
139
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
7
image.jpg
 
Great display.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
I wish I had ceilings like that. Looks great!

Every time I tell the wife I want to downsize the house she gives me the evil eye and asks where the animals are going. Oops....
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
I wish I had ceilings like that. Looks great!

Every time I tell the wife I want to downsize the house she gives me the evil eye and asks where the animals are going. Oops....
Thanks.
had to have pretty high for the giraffe :)
 
Thanks.
had to have pretty high for the giraffe :)

I'm a little disappointed in your rhino, he looks like he should have been thrown back. ;)

In all seriousness, I love how everything has a place. When I saw that baboon on the taxidermists wall a few weeks ago I wasn't sure that I liked how it was done. But now that I see it in place, perfect.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
I'm a little disappointed in your rhino, he looks like he should have been thrown back. ;)

In all seriousness, I love how everything has a place. When I saw that baboon on the taxidermists wall a few weeks ago I wasn't sure that I liked how it was done. But now that I see it in place, perfect.


Always a work in progress next baboon life size on the down rod to one of fans :)
 
Awesome!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
What a perfect wall for a beautiful set of taxidermy. Is it load bearing? I can see an extended arrangement with big ... small ... big ... small ... with a tiny here and there for balance, you can easily do 30 on the single wall!
 
What a perfect wall for a beautiful set of taxidermy. Is it load bearing? I can see an extended arrangement with big ... small ... big ... small ... with a tiny here and there for balance, you can easily do 30 on the single wall!


Yes easily the entire room has 3/4 inch plywood under the sheet rock for this reason.
 
If that walls not load bearing it is still bearing a load.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
Added last piece till next safari.
53CBB0DE-DC2A-465F-923B-BCE9D9A1206A_zpsv2bpwhan.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 53CBB0DE-DC2A-465F-923B-BCE9D9A1206A_zpsv2bpwhan.jpg
    53CBB0DE-DC2A-465F-923B-BCE9D9A1206A_zpsv2bpwhan.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 244
Looks good....Just the way a trophy room should look.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
Look Great, very good taste in display. Forrest
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,657
Members
168,924
Latest member
LTK
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top