ActionBob's Taxidermy

I like the duiker setting, shame you need to add some food in his bowl...;)
 
Looks great! I'm jealous. We can't wait to get our trophies back from our first safari.
 
Shit that stuffs Awesome !!
Im not a jealous man but !!!
You lucky bastard !!!
 
Looking good Bob.
 
love the statue,where did you get it? i want one.
I got that from a Curio shop in downtown Port Elizabeth. Also bought a yellow wood framed painting of South Africa but someone must have let it sit in the sun as it is all faded out. Had all that stuff shipped in the crate with the taxidermy.
 
Bob,

Everything looks great.(y)

I'm jealous. When I get new trophies, they get jammed into the two rooms that I have been allocated. You just buy a new house!;)
 
Bob,

Everything looks great.(y)

I'm jealous. When I get new trophies, they get jammed into the two rooms that I have been allocated. You just buy a new house!;)

Brilliant idea.... :E Hmmm:
 
Very well done. I am having something similar done called a toil in Zim. I will have a bushbuck and waterbuck framed. Neat ideas compared to same old shoulder mounts!
Philip
 
Looking good!
 
Well Kanati Studio in PA got my lion, lechwe and hyena done... Instead of trusting to a shipping company, we took a trip and made a sort of vacation out of it. Got back this morning and got the trailer unloaded this afternoon... Here's some pics;)

20170802_155956_resized.jpg
20170802_173658_resized.jpg
20170802_173725_resized.jpg
20170802_173739_resized.jpg
20170802_173810_resized.jpg
20170802_173851_resized.jpg
20170802_173911_resized.jpg
 
WOW!! Impressive, congrats on having an early Christmas in August!
 
Wow you must have a huge space for those! Awesome!
I especially like the GSP snooping around(y)!
 
Looks great Bob. Glad you got them home where they belong!
 
Wow!! Awesome mounts
 
Wow you must have a huge space for those! Awesome!
I especially like the GSP snooping around(y)!
Actually they are in the entryway tucked under the stairs on the back side of the fireplace;)

Can you believe we got that dog from the Humane Society pound? She was thin and a bit abused... Not the least of which seemed to be in the HS kennel... o_O But she has really come around and is a great dog!
 
The more I look at the hyena the more I like it Bob, especially all sneaky around the corner like that.

I still really want a hyena. It's such an under rated animal.
 
all i can say is your trophies are so precious to the owner they cant ever be replaced,non hunters cant even begin to under stand.
 
The more I look at the hyena the more I like it Bob, especially all sneaky around the corner like that.

I still really want a hyena. It's such an under rated animal.
Little miscommunication on that, I asked for an open mouth, bit of drool dripping out;) But I'm happy with how he turned out.

And yea! That was a fantastic experience, pitch black, calling them in, at least three of them around us;) And their eyes glow like no others in the light... I want to do that again(y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,148
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top