AAA Team has joined - hello

Welcome! Where have you hunted sheep and/or where are you planning to hunt sheep. I did a Yukon Dall sheep hunt a few years ago and it was a grand adventure and a lot of fun. Hard hunting, but fun.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH AAA Team! Glad you decided to join.

Welcome AAA Team!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to the AH community. The common thread here is most are hunters of our home country first, Africa hunters and dreamers second. There is more good hunting, shooting, trip prep info here than a person can reasonably digest. Although this Covid thing is sure increasing our hours on site! Enjoy.

AAA Team, welcome on board the AH forum!

Welcome to AH!

I'm mostly interested in NA hunting and found the information here on Sheep very helpful. Decided to join.
Thank you
AAA Team

Hello AAA Team,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Paul.

Hello AAA and welcome aboard from a fellow Michigander. This is the best form on the Internet. You’ll find hi caliber comrades Who are extremely knowledgeable and welcome helping with experienced advice no matter where you hunt!

Welcome. Glad to have ya.

Giday AAA and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH

Welcome to this great forum AAA Team! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH @AAA Team. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hjwdwhfghdfs

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?