A Hi and Wave from Austria

Hello and welcome!

Reactions: T/C
Dankesehr, ein Weidmannsheil zurück!
I mainly live and hunt in Carinthia and Burgenland, and Hungary.
How do you like Lower Austria? Hunting there?

I am a Frenchman and I speak German very well, but I always had problems understanding the language from Carinthia. Nevertheless, I hunted with hunters from this area years ago in Ouganda. Peter Pichler, gunmaker from Ligist, was the organizer of this hunt.

Welcome to AH! I love Austria

Welcome. I'll be in Tarrenz, Austria, in 5 weeks to hunt chamois and maybe a couple other things. I'm looking forward to leaving my 100 degree temps with 90% humidity for a little while :ROFLMAO:

grand veneur,
:LOL: I can totally understand YOU, but I have my problems with some of the Austrian dialects myself. Every valley seems to have a different accent.
Never met the gunmaker, but I know Ligist, nice place! Hope you had a good hunt and nice time in Uganda!

There's a joke:
Why do Austrians still have Latin in school?
So the people from Eastern Austria can understand the ones from Western Austria :):A Big Hello:

Welcome. I'll be in Tarrenz, Austria, in 5 weeks to hunt chamois and maybe a couple other things. I'm looking forward to leaving my 100 degree temps with 90% humidity for a little while :ROFLMAO:
Hope it's Fahrenheit at your place, not Celsius! ;) Florida? .. The mountains are a great place to stay in Summer! You should visit Zugspitze mountain, it's around the corner.
Have a good time in Austria, and successful hunt! Try marmot hunting there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeremyHillson

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's