A Great Outfitter, Person and Friend Lon Denny Has Passed

I’m certain there are many great stories of an amazing life that we should all hear about.

My dearest condolences and heartfelt sympathy for the loss of all that new Lon and those that were able to create great memories together with him.

RIP Lon.

So sad. Will really miss his posts. Prayers for his family and friends.
GODSPEED LON.

Condolences. RIP Lon.

I always enjoyed his participation on AH. He will be missed.
I really look forward to hunting with Liesel one day…..

Condolences to friends and family.

My condolences to Liesl and family, I pray they receive peace and comfort from our LORD. I’m sorry I never got to hunt with him. RIP Lon.

Wow so sorry to hear, even though I think everyone knew this day would come. It is still a shock to hear. I never met him but enjoyed his posts and messages.

Condolences to Liesel and all the best in continuing the operation. I hope we can hunt there with her someday.

Sad news, he will be missed, my condolences to Liesl.

Condolences to Lon’s family. I always enjoyed reading his posts.

Condolences to the family, Lon will be greatly missed by all.

This is a great loss to Lon’s family, our community, and the broader hunting community. He showed true grit in his fight. I have nothing but respect. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Very sad to hear, always enjoyed his posts. Rest in peace Lon

So sad to hear this. I never met him but loved his comments and contributions to AH. May he rest is peace, prayers to family and close friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alejandra6

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia