Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.zanabotessafari.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC
Our hunter successfully harvested this beauty of a buffalo yesterday. After seeing a few buffalo in the previous days he asked for something unique.

I told him i have seen this one bull a few weeks ago. That I think it is what he is looking for. Let’s go see if we can find him. We ended up finding him and there was no hesitation. This bull was aged on his 1st molars to be 14 years.
Congratulations to the hunter.
IMG_0616.jpeg

IMG_0617.jpeg

I see his hips sticking out. It was time for that old fella to go. Good work. My first buffalo was a cow ... 25 years old! Still had impressive horns (because she was a cow) and she was still keeping up with the herd but in very poor condition.

Amazing buffalo. I would be proud to have that on my wall.

Our hunter successfully harvested this beauty of a buffalo yesterday. After seeing a few buffalo in the previous days he asked for something unique.

I told him i have seen this one bull a few weeks ago. That I think it is what he is looking for. Let’s go see if we can find him. We ended up finding him and there was no hesitation. This bull was aged on his 1st molars to be 14 years.
Congratulations to the hunter.
View attachment 614893
View attachment 614894

Well done! Looking forward to our upcoming adventure.

HH

Congratulations to everyone involved, what a dream buffalo !

Perfect buffalo. Well done to all involved.

A splendid trophy! Exactly the age class we should all be looking for. Taking that bull has zero impact on the herd. Well done.

A splendid trophy! Exactly the age class we should all be looking for. Taking that bull has zero impact on the herd. Well done.
The stories that old guy could tell. Bet he had quite a life.

Wow, that is a truly great trophy! Well done!

That's one old ugly a** buffalo!! But I'd have hammered it the first chance I had!! Awesome trophy!

The gentleman who sought out and took that old wizard had to be a TRUE SPORTSMAN.

Congratulations to all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RussellArr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?