A Dangerous Game by Robin Hurt - Review

Bapu

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Good morning. Wanted to know your reviews on Robin new book as I was thinking of ordering the trade edition as it’s out now. Although it’s still pricey. Thank you.

Good morning. Wanted to know your reviews on Robin new book as I was thinking of ordering the trade edition as it’s out now. Although it’s still pricey. Thank you.
I’m sorry. I haven’t read his book so I can’t offer any advice to you. If you end up getting it, be sure to let us know your thoughts. Happy reading! Sue

$1950 for the Safari Press edition leather bound and signed. You have to want it pretty bad.

$395 for the Ebay edition.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 7.15.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 7.15.42 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 7.15.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 7.15.43 AM.png
    634.9 KB · Views: 62
You can get it here for $175.

It looks like a great read. :)

I meant to get it from him at SCI. I guess I was too busy talking about the safaris to come. I will have a copy for sure.

Thank you everyone am thinking of ordering a copy @ 175.

World wide hunting books has it at $175 BUT you can also get a signed copy from them for $275. Author signed some during a trade show for them. His first book was wonderful!

World wide hunting books has it at $175 BUT you can also get a signed copy from them for $275. Author signed some during a trade show for them. His first book was wonderful!
Think this is his third book if I am not mistaken.

I had to do some googling and you are correct. I only had seen his two newest-now I will spend the morning in rabbit holes trying to find myself a copy of that first one!
FCAA72EB-3D8B-41E0-AC81-BB0967368BF0.jpeg

I was referring to “A Hunter’s Hunter-A Lifetime of African Safari.”

Thanks! Just ordered it!

I saw it at DSC. That's the biggest format hunting book I've ever seen. It's huge. It looked interesting.

I had to do some googling and you are correct. I only had seen his two newest-now I will spend the morning in rabbit holes trying to find myself a copy of that first one!View attachment 522272
I was referring to “A Hunter’s Hunter-A Lifetime of African Safari.”
Hunting the Big Five was his first book. Very scarce to come by. Good luck in finding one.

Made the mistake of buying a signed copy when I walked through the door of the SCI show on the first day……had to buy a backpack to carry it in…..great book, weighs a ton…..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowell8499

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg