Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
lion.jpg
Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

This week we added over 80 Exclusive Knives from Arno Bernard to our website. The new additions span our Dagga Boy, Heritage, Marquis, and Steak Knife Collections. The Steak Knives include a presentation box and the remaining knives featured here include a sheath to make sure it stays by his side.

With the ability to personalize many of these knives with Dad's name, you can give the perfect Father's Day gift this year. If you choose to engrave your gift, be sure to order in the next 24 hours to ensure we have time to customize the knife and ship it to you in time.

bongo.jpg
BONGO
in Kudu Bone
The Bongo is a very efficient drop point design that is perfect for medium-sized game. A "go-to" knife for any whitetail, elk, or medium plains game excursion.

View Collection

marmoset.jpg
MARMOSET
in Warthog Tusk
Great for use on fowl but with a bit more belly than the Bateleur, we like to think of the Marmoset as a trout and deer design. Perfect for processing small game and fowl, it also excels as a beautiful EDC.

View Collection

squirrel.jpg
SQUIRREL
in Mammoth Molar
These razor-sharp knives are small enough to put in a shirt pocket so you will always have one of these handy knives within easy reach. Also great for detailed caping work on the face and around the horns as these little scalpels can get into hard-to-reach spots.

View Collection

Good hunting
Jim & Elisabeth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timothyshize

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.