7X57R Sellier & Bellot 173 Grains New Ammunition For Sale

$125 for 100 pieces of 7x65r S&B is a screaming deal!

$125 for 100 pieces of 7x65r S&B is a screaming deal!
Think yer long by about 8mm.....If it were x65, I would've already jumped.

Looks to be a great price even if it is 8mm too short for my rifle. And up for sale by a straight-up guy! Good luck with the sale!

Think yer long by about 8mm.....If it were x65, I would've already jumped.

Looks to be a great price even if it is 8mm too short for my rifle. And up for sale by a straight-up guy! Good luck with the sale!
:E Rofl:You are fully right @Woodcarver, completely misread that. My apologies to @Rare Breed for the confusion. I saw a 7 and an "r" and immediately thought 7x65r...

I would have had to play rock paper scissors with @Woodcarver for them if they were 7x65R:Angelic:

ill take em! PM sent.

7X57R ROUNDS ARE STILL FOR SALE.....IM FLAKING OUT! LOL! APOLOGIES!

Rare breed was as nice as could be but i found the light loads in 270 that i started my sons with at 10 & 11 for deer and going to go that route. Grandson is getting close and i was going to pick up a rifle for him in 7x57r but i have the shortened stock 270 with the light loads that did the job on my sons first couple bucks so im going to go that way. I was thinking i had sold or traded that rifle off years ago but son still had it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
godivemexico

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia