7mm Rem Mag Ammo

Bwaybuilder

AH fanatic
AH member
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
523
Reaction score
447
Location
VIRGINIA
Hunted
South Africa
2 sealed boxes Extreme Custom 160 Nosler Accubond
2 full boxes Barnes 150 TTSX
1 box 12 (5 brass) Barnes 150 TTSX
1 full box Hornady 162 ELD
1 full box Hornady 154 SP

Asking $400 shipped
20241020_080800.jpg
20241020_080940.jpg
20241020_080926.jpg
20241020_080945.jpg
 
If you're willing to split it up, I'd be interested in a price on all the Barnes.
 
I may be interested in the ELD-X and Extreme's
 
I would take the Hornady Spire Points.
 
Extreme Custom Ammo - SOLD
Hornady ELD - SOLD
Hornady SP - SOLD

Barnes still available
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,091
Members
169,254
Latest member
Leticia301
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top