7 day plains game hunt in SA (2015 only)

SAVANNA HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2024
AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
www.africanhunting.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA
7 day plainsgame package
includes
5x hunting days, 2x travelling days for one hunter
1x springbuck
1x blesbuck
1x impala
1x gemsbuck
1x blue wildebeest
1x black wildebeest

Total $ 4550

20140621_161107.jpg
2013-08-31 08.38.18-1.jpg
2013-03-29 08.28.22.jpg
20140818_101721-1.jpg
2012-09-06 09.43.52.jpg
20150326_111802.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking photos.

Good deal,please post where the the hunt will take place, province and area. Thanks

Looks like a good deal for someone.

Now tell me....are those "spikes" or some kind of alien attached to the back of the head of the guy in the last picture with the Blesbok???? :eek::Jawdrop: :Wtf: :E Horrified:

Good deal,please post where the the hunt will take place, province and area. Thanks
Halo Jeff...it will be in the freestate, on the border of the north west province...nice thick brush, and open plains...the closest town is called hoopstad...

Hahaha it is a European client, and that is some leaves that are part of their tradition...
Looks like a good deal for someone.

Now tell me....are those "spikes" or some kind of alien attached to the back of the head of the guy in the last picture with the Blesbok???? :eek::Jawdrop: :Wtf: :E Horrified:

how big of an area? Great price!

how big of an area? Great price!
It is 1300 hectares...but nice thick brush, 80% of the shots are between 60 and 100 yards...except for on the plains...

Do you have a website? Can any of the animals be swapped against others ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodolfo58K

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com