505 Gibbs

I understand the feeling, I've got a bit of that myself. I blame this forum.

Very cool gun - enjoy!
 
Could not resist the temptation and bad habbit.
Krish
Nice buy Krish... I would have been tempted to pick it up myself... I've got unsold 505 Gibbs dies, brass, and bullets that would have been the perfect pairing for a "ballistics research project"
 
I’ve been doing load development w the .505 Gibbs- and I’m here to say it’s like no load development I’ve ever done. Wow! You know when you pull the trigger!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,364
Messages
1,574,202
Members
169,940
Latest member
PeggyBryai
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top