50% Off Select Norma Dangerous Game Ammo Loaded With Woodleigh Bullets + More

Just received my .450 Rigby ammo tonight. Great deal on this ammo.
Thanks for the order. We now have the 450 Rigby Solids on sale too + 500/416 NE FMJ.

Thanks for the order. We now have the 450 Rigby Solids on sale too + 500/416 NE FMJ.
The Norma solids, is that nickel plated cases? I'd prefer the plain brass, as that's better for reloading. Your website pics look like it's un-plated, but I figured better to ask first.

The Norma solids, is that nickel plated cases? I'd prefer the plain brass, as that's better for reloading. Your website pics look like it's un-plated, but I figured better to ask first.

I just double checked and the solids are un-plated normal brass.

We also have brass in all these calibers but at this price.

I haven’t mentioned it yet but 505 Gibbs brass is on sale. We have some factory 50 ct boxes for $200 including free shipping (50 bucks off).

IMG_1951.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. Norma & Woodleigh. Woodleigh must be back up and shipping.
This ammo is old stock we got at a discount. I wouldn't count on it being that "inexpensive" in the future.

The good news about Woodleigh though is Geoff is back at it and they are currently in production. I met with him in Vegas back in January, and he has plans to ship to the US later this year.

I'd take some factory loaded Norma .416 Taylor ammo for $50/box of 10? LOL

I'd take some factory loaded Norma .416 Taylor ammo for $50/box of 10? LOL
Yeah, sorry wish I had more calibers... We have a great price on 416 Taylor if you buy in bulk (250 ct), save $300 -- price on that is $649.50 with free shipping... plenty of pieces of mistakes or working up loads.

Yeah, sorry wish I had more calibers... We have a great price on 416 Taylor if you buy in bulk (250 ct), save $300 -- price on that is $649.50 with free shipping... plenty of pieces of mistakes or working up loads.

That keeps tempting me if that wasn't enough brass to last two lifetimes in that caliber :D I suppose I need to try to find some friends to split it with me. The Rem Mag is tempting as heck too even if I just finished prep on 200 pieces + of brass I have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidaEthr

Latest profile posts

URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +2349053366074 I NEED A LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER.
INSTANT LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK FAST, NO SIDE EFFECTS AND IT DOESN’T BACKFIRE, My name is Dr ITSOKWI Spells caster. Call/WhatsApp +2349053366074 Specializing in helping you to achieve your goals. Trusted lost love spells in the world. Love spells that really work, spell to return ex lover with effecti
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!