5 Big Bore Bolt Guns For Sale

Never posted the 425 pics sold before I had the chance.

The KS had McMillian or Brown I believe this one to be McMillian.

Would listen to reasonable offers.
Between the posts, pics and time since your original thread here, which rifles are still for sale? Thanks!

I am keeping my NULA 375 H&H
And a 458 lott built on a Winchester CRF action.

Not at all. About 50% less that MB but also doesn’t take out near as much recoil. More controls muzzle jump. But you do notice it’s there I have had this rifle without and was not fun to shoot.

None, it was sold prior to the picture posting so I assume he just didn't post any. I received pictures via email.

Way to jump on that like a chicken does a june bug! Congrats!

Still have all these but the 425 WR and would listen to serious offers.

I am keeping my NULA 375 H&H
And a 458 lott built on a Winchester CRF action.

I didn't realize Melvin Forbes makes NULA in 375 H/H! I guess I never have scrolled down beyond Model 24 on his website.... (n)

Regards,

Yeah I have one in 404 jeffery that I am gonna sell if anyone is interested.

Yeah I have one in 404 jeffery that I am gonna sell if anyone is interested.

Post a picture I’m sure it will draw interest!

I didn't realize Melvin Forbes makes NULA in 375 H/H! I guess I never have scrolled down beyond Model 24 on his website.... (n)

Regards,
I just googled NULA rifles. Very nice looking rifles in VERY light weights. Even the “African “ model at 8.25lbs in .416 Rigby? Out of my rifle budget cost range, but not bad for a custom rifle. My father in law had two rifles (.300WM and .338 Lapua) built for him by a local gunsmith for about the same price? My “custom “ price range is the Zastava! Ha! Ha!

Made by Zastava same guys that made the Interarms and Remington 798. Great platform to start with CRF had a decent wood stock with pressed checkering. A lot of gun for the Money if you ask me this one is new in box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CallumVine

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with