470 nitro purchase

Well I did it. I own my first double. I would like to thank @Wishfulthinker580 for sending me the link and being a first class enabler!!

Thanks to @Rare Breed for the information and help!

Thanks to @krish for being a great friend and enabler!

Well I did it. I own my first double. I would like to thank @Wishfulthinker580 for sending me the link and being a first class enabler!!

Thanks to @Rare Breed for the information and help!

Thanks to @krish for being a great friend and enabler!
I am happy you got it. You have been looking at doubles for quite some time. Enjoy your double.
Now you will have your 404J soon. You got all aspects covered.
Krish

I am happy you got it. You have been looking at doubles for quite some time. Enjoy your double.
Now you will have your 404J soon. You got all aspects covered.
Krish
Thank you buddy!

That calls for booking a dangerous game Safari!

More importantly let’s see some pictures of your new purchase and hear about you plans for its first hunt

Some of you know that I’m having a 404 Jeffery built by AHR right now and while that is exciting, I have the opportunity to purchase a 470 nitro for what I feel Is a great deal.

Do you guys feel that there is a need to have a 404 as well as a 470 double? I may only hunt buffalo once or twice on my life.

Opinions welcome.
Go with the double now and get good with it. That way we can hunt together in the coming years!

Congrats! Enjoy the anticipation and then practice.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolandon24

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]