460 Weatherby For Sale

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I'm helping a fellow member sell this rifle. I had the rifle listed here and sold it to him. He is a little new to the online selling so I am helping him out. I will attach the original FS post for the pics. All items except the projectiles are included in the package.
Rifle with wood and synthetic stock. Full length and neck sizing dies. New brass, I believe it was 80 pieces, whatever it says in original post. Extra bottom metal for holding 3rd round in the magazine. Removable muzzle brake.
I owned this rifle and shot it quite a bit. I have a ton of load data for everything from 300 grain barnes up to moderate and full power 450 and 500 grain loads. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions or I can get you in touch with the actual owner as well here on the site.
$1850 takes the whole package.
Thread '460 Weatherby Dangerous Game Rifle' https://www.africahunting.com/threads/460-weatherby-dangerous-game-rifle.67195/

That was fast and a very good price.
Hi Backyard,
I contacted you back in August about this gun but we did not come to terms. I just saw this post, wish I had seen it before it was gone. If you run across another 460 please contact me.
Thanks, Bob

Hi Backyard,
I contacted you back in August about this gun but we did not come to terms. I just saw this post, wish I had seen it before it was gone. If you run across another 460 please contact me.
Thanks, Bob
Hi Bob. If ur anywhere near SW PA. I know where there is one for sale. Just seen it recently at a small shop. Pm me if ya want the info.

Roy

Hi Bob. If ur anywhere near SW PA. I know where there is one for sale. Just seen it recently at a small shop. Pm me if ya want the info.

Roy
Just butting in, where in PA are you from. I live in Washington. Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharissaBe

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]