458 lott brass

M70375!

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 8, 2024
Messages
725
Reaction score
1,095
Location
Wyoming
Media
18
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
Botswana, Mozambique Alaska, Canada, MT WY NM ID ND SD OR KS
I just bought a CZ 550 458 Lott and now I can't find brass. I'm wondering if anyone has any they would part with.
 
when I got my first Lott some 35 years ago I cold not find brass, so my gunsmith that built it said get a bunch of 375HH load up mild loads with the cheapest bullets and fire them worked great no problem
 
Raven Rock, my favorite supplier of my shooting habit, lists new .458 Lott brass at $116 per (50) pieces.
https://ravenrocksprecision.com/norma-458-lott-brass-50-ct/

If you want some, I will box up (100) pieces of new .458 Lott brass and ship them to you in the USA for the same total price, $230
- Before you ask, I am not interested in boxing and going to the post office for a lesser quantity.

If interested, send me a direct message.
 
Raven Rock, my favorite supplier of my shooting habit, lists new .458 Lott brass at $116 per (50) pieces.
https://ravenrocksprecision.com/norma-458-lott-brass-50-ct/

If you want some, I will box up (100) pieces of new .458 Lott brass and ship them to you in the USA for the same total price, $230
- Before you ask, I am not interested in boxing and going to the post office for a lesser quantity.

If interested, send me a direct message.
Thanks,I got a line on some others, but I still might take you up on. that offer, thanks again.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,039
Members
170,508
Latest member
okkingicecom01
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top