458 express

I also thought of transforming my Ceska of 458 Lott to 458 Express, but in my country it is difficult, it takes many implicit bureaucracy, also the above mentioned cartridge is not catalogued and also it is subject to patent, with what to transform my rifle of 458 Lott to 458 Express would be an illegal activity.

My obsession to go on from 458 Lott to another caliber is that lately I do not do any more that to read in other forums a lot of criticism on him.

Oscar.
 
If anyone wants to know more info on the .458 3” Express drop me a line - I’ve been carrying one for over 20yrs now, doing my own reloading with duplex loads and getting around 2250ft/sec with various 500gr Bullets - the duplex load drops the chamber pressure from 62,000Psi for .458WM to 48,000Psi for the 3” Express. Slower burn translate to lower felt recoil. Regards Simon
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,532
Members
169,370
Latest member
RustyBinns
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top