Reaction score
Media
50 Swift A-Frames full box of 500 gr.
21 TB Sledgehammers 500 gr
23 TBBC 500 gr
As stated above all bullets are for 458 cal

$200 plus shipping
Sold as one lot only at this time
As requested these bullets are in the USA and will only be shipped within the USA. Frankly I do not know how to ship other then in the USA.

IMG_0332.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Aframes are hard to find and the TBBC made by J. Carter are long out of stock.

Both of these bullets are hard to find. The bear claws are classics no doubt about it. I have some of Jack’s softs and solids. Man was ahead of his time

Both of these bullets are hard to find. The bear claws are classics no doubt about it. I have some of Jack’s softs and solids. Man was ahead of his time
Yes, but these bullets are at shooter price and not at collectors $ but either way they are great bullets thanks to Carter and Reid.

Any interest in individual pieces? PM me and I will give you a $ number.
Thanks

Are bullets still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jwilson568

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me
I've been hunting and shooting all my life in So Cal. Luckily, I've passed it on to my son who does his thing on the East coast except when we get together for some outdoor activities. I shoot just about anything that goes bang including rifle, shotgun and muzzleloaders. I've scratch-built several flint rifles and a couple of pistols and rebuilt several old muzzlestuffers for friends.