.416 Factory Seconds

We know who the star of that show is going to be!

Auditions will be conducted at the AH Dinner at DSC!

Be there or be square!
 
Ok need 404 rejects any ideas about 1000 please
 
I almost always regret not buying more than I do, when stuff comes up like this.

I ended up with a total of 1,400 of these bullets. I have loaded 62 of them already, in the first month.

At this rate, I will run out of these bullets in less than 2 years!

What was I thinking? :A Bonk:
 
Tarbe you are an inspiration to us all ....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,846
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top