375H&H...now what?

Yes our bird feeder was bent and all the bird food gone, so we set up the camera to figure out who was doing it. No more bird food.
 
My wife just asked me about hunting Musk Ox in Greenland, Canada or Alaska.
Although she did say we can do Greenland when the temp is above -40F, so that may be the way to go.
 
I told my wife I wanted a 375 H&H and she got so pist
 
I told my wife I wanted a 375 H&H and she got so pist
The key is NOT to tell her.
Easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
Good luck.
 
Iv found that is the way to go
Keep in mind, turnabout is fair play.
So don't be surprised when she's sporting a new set of ear rings/bracelet/necklace...etc
 
Yes our bird feeder was bent and all the bird food gone, so we set up the camera to figure out who was doing it. No more bird food.

Each Winter we put out bird seed for the song birds and usually a 40 pound box will get us through the Winter. However this year for some reason we've gone through three boxes and it's just the end of January. However, we have figured out the primary culprit- a couple raccoons. The Communists have voted the area we live to be a non-shooting zone so I'm limited on my means of preventing the raccoons from eating the bird food. It would be most safe and specific to make a head shot at about 25'; but since PETA wants to prevent such ethical treatment of the problem I'll need to do something such as a heated pan of water to ground the critter then running a wire from the 220 outlet to the feeder. I wonder if U-tube would post such an ethical result of PETAs alternatives?
 
Arrows are pretty quiet
 
Each Winter we put out bird seed for the song birds and usually a 40 pound box will get us through the Winter. However this year for some reason we've gone through three boxes and it's just the end of January. However, we have figured out the primary culprit- a couple raccoons. The Communists have voted the area we live to be a non-shooting zone so I'm limited on my means of preventing the raccoons from eating the bird food. It would be most safe and specific to make a head shot at about 25'; but since PETA wants to prevent such ethical treatment of the problem I'll need to do something such as a heated pan of water to ground the critter then running a wire from the 220 outlet to the feeder. I wonder if U-tube would post such an ethical result of PETAs alternatives?
This little fella walked in and gave himself up.
My wife found him quietly taking a nap.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,520
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top