.375 Ruger Bullet Drop?

Shawn.54

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
I'm in the process of sighting in my 375 Ruger and was wonder if someone with the right program could give me a approximate bullet trajectory out to 400 yards?

Bullet is GS Custom 200gr hv
Speed is 3213fps BC .306
There are a few calculators on the net but they ask questions I'm not sure of so I figured maybe someone who has more experience could at least help me along point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Shawn

RealGuns.com has a nice one. The drop down menu had a different BC that what you listed.

http://www.realguns.com/calc/exteriorballistics?calc

upload_2016-10-25_15-49-12.png

I was on both sites and the jbm site did not allow 200gr in 375 not exactly sure of BC because GS Custom website gives different BC for different speeds.
On the real guns site the Hv is not listed the one that is is a longer more pointed bullet so BC would be higher.
So I'm going to assume that HVs will drop a little faster. I do not plan to shoot 400 yards 250 is more realistic but I like to have as much information as possible this helps me figure out a good zero range so I don't have to be dead on in my range estimating or deal with hold over.
Thanks guys
Shawn
The more I work with this cartridge the more I like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportsvote

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?