375 H&H primed brass at Grafs

Swamptrudger

AH senior member
Reaction score
They've got 375H&H Norma made brass with Barnes headstamp, primed, for about $45 - no hazmat on primed brass by the way. Considering right now large rifle magnum primers are pretty hard to get and expensive, it seemed like a decent deal.

Nothing against Grafs, I've ordered from them in the past. And not meaning to step on your post, but thought I'd add. For clarification it's $45 for a 25 count at Grafs AH sponsor @RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION has these also for basically the same per piece price, but in 50 and 100 count bags.

Offered up only as an alternative, I have no business interest.

Just saying the primed price, with lrm primers is the same price as unprimed.... a savings.
I see RR lowered the price since I looked. Good deal there too!

Either way, it's good to share the information with our fellow members
Thanks to you both

Just as a point of interest I don’t see primed brass for sale in Australia.
I don’t know if it’s available if you wanted it.

Also I believe that in the rip off state where I live that primed brass is treated the same as ammunition in that it must be locked up

Nothing against Grafs, I've ordered from them in the past. And not meaning to step on your post, but thought I'd add. For clarification it's $45 for a 25 count at Grafs AH sponsor @RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION has these also for basically the same per piece price, but in 50 and 100 count bags.

Offered up only as an alternative, I have no business interest.
Thanks for the tag, this brass came from Norma. It was made in Amotfors for Barnes in a large OEM lot and then shipped over here. It became available for purchase and it's a pretty good deal. The primer type is RWS 5333 in case anyone is wondering. It comes in small barrels of about 1200 pieces. More than happy to sell it like that if someone wanted one ha.

I have the 100 ct quantity listed for $159.90 with free shipping right now. It's a pretty good price for a norma headstamp.

We also have the normal Norma brass in 50 ct retail boxes, and Nosler "Blems" in 25 ct bags. We are our of the PPU 375 H&H brass at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RossAlcala

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt