375 Dakota brass.

Famer2021

Reaction score
I am new here and I have 3 new boxes of 375 Dakota brass I do not need. If anyone is interested please reach out email or pm me. We can talk via telephone. Thank you jr Schneider in central Montana.

Welcome to AH, its a great community, hope you find what you are looking for.

I am new here and I have 3 new boxes of 375 Dakota brass I do not need. If anyone is interested please reach out email or pm me. We can talk via telephone. Thank you jr Schneider in central Montana.

Greetings Famer2021 (jr Schneider),

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I hope you have excellent luck selling your brass.

Having wished you luck with your intended sale, (and I meant it), some place in the forum there are rules listed for members who want to sell things here.
I believe you might be required to post a price or at least an asking price, for such activities.
If I’m wrong, please forgive a senile old man for getting corn-fused about this.:ROFLMAO:

Best Regards,
Velo Dog (Paul Ard).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofasandcouches4347

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is jdfan@proton.me

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!