358 Norma Mag Ammunition and/or Brass Search

Wapiti86

Reaction score
Hello,
I am really having trouble finding 358 Norma brass and/or ammunition. Does anyone of stock which they are willing to part with?
Thank you...

As I had a few 35s way back, the dark recesses are telling me that you can form 358 Norma out of either 338 WM or 300 WM in a pinch! It's not difficult if you simply cannot find brass. Good Luck!

As I had a few 35s way back, the dark recesses are telling me that you can form 358 Norma out of either 338 WM or 300 WM in a pinch! It's not difficult if you simply cannot find brass. Good Luck!
7mm REM also can form from . Best to find is .308 Norma Mag to form from as that is sister case .

7mm REM also can form from . Best to find is .308 Norma Mag to form from as that is sister case .
None of the Norma mag brass is plentiful in America anymore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelDak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?