300gr Nosler Partitions

I don't reload but can easily see that this is a deal! Royal if you see a steal like this for bullets for my 416Ruger let me know! I'm saving all my brass so that I can have it all reloaded one day. I still have 20 boxes of DGS and DGX Hornady which should last me but you never know!

Will do Charlie. Then you can use that Hornady ammo for practice! ;)
 
image.jpg

Royal I think I can use this Hornady DGS once or twice more! It's only been through an elephant skull. :P Elmer Fudd:
 
Congrats guy, I was too late to the show, they were gone.
 
They make bullets for other companys under contract.Any rounds over that is A overrun.John
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,028
Members
169,888
Latest member
Sonia16980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top